I’m only slightly worried that I’m the one whose been stuck in to make everyone else look good.
Still, it’s a very good content list and Ian Whates has done an impressive job of putting it together. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.
- “Tom” by Paul Cornell
- “More” by Nancy Kress
- “Shall Inherit” by James Lovegrove
- “Feast and Famine” by Adrian Tchaikovsky
- “Whatever Skin You Wear” by Eugie Foster
- “Pearl in the Shell” by Neil Williamson
- “The Time Gun” by Nick Harkaway
- “When Thomas Jefferson Dined Alone” by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- “Bonds” by Robert Reed
- “Ticking” by Allen Steele
- “Before Hope” by Kim Lakin-Smith
- “The Spires of Greme” by Kay Kenyon
- “Manmade” by Mercurio D. Rivera
- “The Circle of Least Confusion” by Martin Sketchley
- “Far Distant Suns” by Norman Spinrad
- “The Lighthouse” by Liz Williams
- “The First Dance” by Martin McGrath
- “Still Life with Skull” by Mike Allen
- “With Fate Conspire” by Vandana Singh
Discovering that I was in a book with the man who wrote Bug Jack Barron had me dancing around the room in a distinctly foolish fashion.